Kellogg’s Chocos are one such breakfast option which is quick and easy to make but whether this delicious snack is good for health, what are its advantages and disadvantages, we will discuss about all.
This chocolaty snack is made with milk and has crunchy chocolaty chocos which kids relish eating.
Kellogg’s Chocos Ingredients:
Wheat Solids (62.6%) Sugar, Cocoa Solids (5.4%), [Wheat Flour (Atta) (31.3%) Refined Wheat Flour (Maida) (31.3%], Minerals, Edible Vegetable Oil (Palmolein), Antioxidant (INS 320) Cereal Extract, Iodized Salt, Colour (INS 150d), Vitamins.
Why Is Chocos Children’s Favourite?
Kellogg’s Chocos are popular with kids because they include ingredients that appeal to kids, such as chocolate, milk, and crunchy bites.
Kellogg’s Chocos has a crunchy feel which kids love.
By eating Chokos, energy remains in the children for the whole day, due to which they feel less hungry.
It is made quickly, that’s why nowadays in cities, mothers make it and feed it to their children for breakfast, so that they become a habit of eating it daily.
Kellogg’s Chocos Directions For Use:
Heat the milk lightly and take it out in a bowl, now add the Kelloggs Chocos to it.
Chocos are as much as you like to eat, then take some of it for 5 minutes and serve
Kellogg’s Chocos Benefits:
According to the Chocos brand, it has many benefits, so let’s know about its benefits:
• Kellogg’s Chocos are a quick snack that does not take any effort and time to prepare.
• It is a solid breakfast which keeps energy in the body and does not cause hunger quickly.
• By eating this, 30 grams of protein is obtained, which is obtained by eating one wheat roti, that is, eating it gives energy equal to one roti.
• Kellogg’s Chocos have fiber content which helps in proper functioning of the digestive system.
• It also has calcium content which improves health and keeps bones strong.
• Kellogg’s have a lot of vitamins which help in making up for the deficiency of vitamins in the body.
• Apart from this, it also contains nutrients like iron, minerals, zinc which are useful for physical growth.
• If Chokos are eaten by putting them in milk, then the body also gets the nutrients of milk.
• As we know, milk is a complete diet which is the best breakfast for health, by consuming it the body remains protected from diseases and feels energetic.
Read also – Dark chocolate how much effective for health.
Kellogg’s Chocos Side Effects:
What are the disadvantages of eating Kellogg’s chocos? Let’s know?
1. Sugar level may increase.
Because it contains sugar, it can cause sugar or diabetes, if it is consumed excessively, then there is a possibility of increasing sugar in the body.
2. Causes obesity.
Regular intake of Chocos increases fat in the body due to which body weight also increases and in such a situation a person may have obesity problem.
3. An overdose can spoil the health.
Everything is good in a limited amount if you use chocos regularly in your daily breakfast then it is not a good option for health.
Kellogg’s Chocos Nutrients Value:
Chocos- Nutritional Value Per 30 gms.
Calories-114 KCal, Total Fat-1 gm, Potassium-0 mg, Dietary Fiber-2 gms. Saturated fat-0 gms, Sodium-0 mg, Total Carbs-23 gms, Sugar-10 gms, Protein-3 gms.
What Is Kellogg’s Chocos Made Of?
Ingredients of concern in Kelloggs Chocos
Kellogg’s Chocos contain 8 point 7 grams of added sugar, the type of sugar added is not known.
The effect of each type of sugar is different and each sugar has a different effect in digestion, for example, fructose sugar is very different from sucrose sugar.
This brand has not clearly disclosed the type of sugar used in it so it is not a responsible practice.
Keep in mind that excessive consumption of sugar is not good for health, that’s why chocos should be used in limited quantity.
Edible Vegetable Oil
The brand states that vegetable oil has been added to it but does not disclose the type of vegetable oil added which cannot be considered a responsible practice.
Because some vegetable oils are injurious to health like omega 6 polyunsaturated fatty acids harm health.
It is necessary to give the consumer the right information about vegetable oil so that they can understand the health effects of omega three and omega 6 fatty acids.
This brand also does not disclose what kind of flavoring substances are used in it.
It is necessary to tell the consumers about the things that are adulterated for taste so that they are aware of its side effects.
The amount of salt added to it meets one-third of the daily salt requirement of children.
Color (INS 150D)
The color added to it is INS 150 i.e. Sulphide Ammonia Caramel. This salt is also added to organic substances like coke.
Different Ways To Enjoy Kellogg’s Chocos!
>> You can consume it by adding it to hot milk.
>> It can also be used as enjoyable in a savory dish.
>> Kelloggs Chocos is a good way to suppress hunger as it provides instant energy to the body.
>> It is also fun to eat it for breakfast.
>> It can be consumed anytime one is feeling hungry and needs a heavy meal.
Other Questions Which people often ask..
Q. Is Kellogg’s Chocos junk food?
It is a food item which is high in sugar as well as salt is also added to it, so it is good for health if you consume limited.
Q. Will chocos increase weight?
Yes, Chocos can cause weight gain. It contains good amount of sugar and if you consume it regularly then it can lead to obesity.
Q. Is chocos good for adults?
Apart from children, adults can also eat Kellogg’s and many adults also like to eat it.
Q. Which country made Kellogg’s Chocos?
Q. Is chocos made of Maida?
Yes, flour (Maida) is used to make Kellogg’s chocos.
Q. Are Kellogg’s Chocos fried?
No, Kellogg’s Chocos are not fried, It’s baked.
Q. Is there sugar in chocos?
Yes, sugar content in Kellogg’s Chocos. So if you consume it more then it can affect your health negatively.
Q. What is the best time to eat chocos?
The best time to eat Kellogg’s Chokos is said to be in the morning for breakfast as this special is meant for breakfast only.
Q. Does chocos have fiber?
Kellogg’s Chocos have 2% fiber content.
Q. Is Kellogg’s healthy?
If you eat Chocos in limited quantity then it is right for health and healthy too.
Q. How much protein is in Chocos?
Kellogg’s Chocos contains 30 grams of protein per serving.
Q. Is Kellogg’s good for liver?
If you are not eating Kellogg’s chocos daily and you use it in the right amount then it is good for liver.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
If you use Kellogg’s Chocos in breakfast for your children, then it is important for you to consult a doctor that what quantity of Chocos is right for children.
- Sebamed soap Benefits side effects Uses (For Babies & Adults too)
- Parodontax Mouthwash: Your Complete Guide to Benefits, Uses, Side Effects and more..
- Which foods and exercises can best help a person prevent osteoporosis?
- Sugar free cookies side effects (How to prevent)
- Glowing Skin Secrets: Ponds White Beauty Face Wash Benefits and Side Effects Revealed