Designline Olive Oil Conditioner is a great way to make hair beautiful without damaging it. Using this conditioner makes your hair soft and the olive oil, castor oil and vitamins present in it also protect hair from environmental damage.
It is a sulfate free, paraben free and color free conditioner which can be used on any type of hair, it balances hair, prevents tangles, nourishes and provide you strong hair.
So, today we will get detailed information about DESIGNLINE Olive Oil Conditioner, know its advantages, disadvantages, the right way to use and other questions about, keep reading…
What is DESIGNLINE Olive Oil Conditioner?
Designline Olive Oil Conditioner is one such product which provides moisturizing effect to your hair, it also protects hair from damage caused by pollution.
It contains the goodness of Vitamin E Olive oil and Castor oil which leave hair deeply nourished and conditioned.
This conditioner restores your hair, giving it a beautiful, natural shine. It’s sulfate-free, paraben-free, and color-safe of any kind.
Why do you use DESIGNLINE Olive Oil Conditioner?
I have used Designline Olive Oil Conditioner myself, so I can give you some reasons why people might love using this conditioner. As per the product description and reviews, some of the features of Designline Olive Oil Conditioner are –
- It leaves hair feeling soft, Balances moisture in the scalp, Effective in repairing, protecting and restoring damaged hair, giving your hair a beautiful, natural shine.
- By using this, the hair gets easily solved, there is no confusion in things, due to which the breakage of hair is reduced. i.e. it promotes to keep your hair healthy.
- It is a suitable conditioner for all hair types that one can use to make their hair soft and shiny and silky.
- Containing olive oil, safflower seed oil and vegetable proteins, this formula re-hydrates your hair with fatty acids, leaving it naturally nourished and healthy.
- It’s sulfate free, paraben free, and color safe, which means it’s gentle on your hair and scalp.
What are the ingredients of DESIGNLINE Olive Oil Conditioner?
The ingredients of DESIGNLINE Olive Oil Conditioner are: Water, Olive Leaf Extract, cetearyl alcohol, stearalkonium chloride, cetrimonium chloride, Olive Fruit Oil, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Polysorbate 80, Propylene glycol, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, stearanmidopropyl dimethylamine, fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben, diazolidenyl urea, green 5, yellow 5.
Where can I buy DESIGNLINE Olive Oil Conditioner?
You can buy Designline Olive Oil Conditioner from various online sites such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay and Designline Haircare. Although prices may difference depending on size and availability.
Some of the products that match your query are:
- Olive Oil Conditioner – Regis Designline – This is a well-known product that helps protect hair from environmental damage. Contains olive oil, castor oil and is rich in vitamins E and K. (33.8 oz) Price $28.99.
- Olive Oil Lightweight Leave – In Conditioner — Designline Haircare for $18.99.
- Regis Designline Olive Oil Conditioner – Available for $13.95 2 fl oz 3-Pack Brand new with fast free shipping, Keeps hair silky and straight.
You can find more information about these products by clicking on the link below.
DESIGNLINE Olive Oil Conditioner BENEFITS (Pro’s) –
DESIGNLINE Olive Oil Conditioner is a product that claims to have benefits such as:
1) It is a Paraben and Sulphate free product which means its use is not likely to cause you much harm.
2) It reduces hair fall because it provides moisture to the hair.
3) This natural conditioner works to keep the hair hydrated by removing the dryness of the hair.
4) By applying regular conditioner, the oil and silicon balance of the hair is maintained.
5) Hair remains soft and shiny by its use. Due to which you do not face any problem in combing.
6) It is enriched with olive oil, castor oil and vitamins E and K to strengthen hair.
DESIGNLINE Olive Oil Conditioner Side Effects (Cons) –
Some possible side effects of using olive oil on hair are:
1) Overuse can lead to allergic reactions such as itching, redness, swelling or rash.
2) Using too much or not washing properly can result in greasy or oily hair.
3) Clogged pores or acne on the scalp if not washed properly.
4) If you use conditioner on the scale too, then the problem of hair fall can increase rapidly.
However, olive oil is generally recognized as safe and beneficial for skin, hair and human health, as it has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
But yes, it is definitely advised to do a patch test before using any new product on your hair or skin, And consult a doctor if you have any medical conditions or allergies.
DESIGNLINE Olive Oil Conditioner How to use :
Designline Olive Oil Conditioners come in two types: a regular conditioner and a leave-in conditioner.
Depending on which conditioner you have, the directions for use may differ. So pay attention to this.
To use regular conditioner,
You have to shampoo your hair first, after that wash the hair thoroughly with the help of water and make it completely clean.
Now you have to take out the conditioner on your hand and start applying the conditioner on the length of the hair keeping a distance of 2 inches from the scalp and apply it all over the hair.
Leave the conditioner on your hair for 2 to 5 minutes, then wash your hair with water. While washing, you have to keep in mind that leave 20% conditioner in the hair, due to which the hair remains more silky and does not get damaged.
For leave-in conditioner,
To apply this conditioner, your hair should be clean, for that the hair should be shampoo and washed thoroughly.
Now apply the conditioner by taking small sections on the hair and with the help of a comb, spread the conditioner on the hair i.e. comb your hair.
That’s all, now you have to style your hair, leave-in conditioner means you do not rinse from your hair.
You should apply it to clean, wet hair and comb through to distribute evenly. do not rinse. Style as always.